According to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, the typical US organization loses 7% of its annual revenues to fraudulent activity. Fraud, though not pleasant, is a reality for businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our team of trained professionals can help your organization develop and implement a strong internal control system to deter fraud. We can also test your current systems to ensure their maximum effectiveness in real-world situations. If your organization suspects misconduct, we provide fraud investigation services. We will work closely with your legal team and provide the support needed to bring cases of fraud in your business to a successful conclusion.
Our Certified Fraud Examiner can help your organization:
- Identify and assess your risks
- Evaluate current internal controls
- Detect and deter employee theft
- Investigate suspected wrongdoing, asset misappropriation, or misrepresentation in financial data
- Calculate economic loss
- We also provide litigation support for many situations:
- Economic Loss/Damage
The risk of fraud should never be ignored, and unfortunately, any organization that fails to protect itself from fraud may become its victim. Let us help you strengthen your defenses.