ERCPA CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE & PRECAUTIONS | 03.19.20
Changes to Office Access & Tax Information Transmission
As we navigate the uncertain environment created by the ongoing Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, ERCPA continues to take measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. This includes efforts to ensure that we reduce the risk of spreading the virus in our workplace while also maintaining communication with you in an efficient manner.
Effective Tuesday, March 17, 2020, all ERCPA office locations have increased precautionary measures.
HOW THIS IMPACTS YOU
Please be assured that we expect little to no disruption in deliverables or timeliness as a result of these circumstances. While our offices have increased precautions including surface and hand sanitizing measures, our staff will continue to work on-site to the extent that they are able. To limit meetings, clients who wish to speak with their accountant are asked to contact their accountant directly or call the main office number at the respective location.
ERCPA’s virtual workplace technology enables our staff to provide seamless services from remote locations, which some of our staff members are currently doing. We expect the number of employees working remotely to increase as the situation evolves. Although we are limiting face-to-face meetings, we are equipped with full remote access to email and voicemail. We will continue to answer and respond to all calls and messages in a timely manner.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR TAX INFORMATION
(including your signed Form 8879)
If you have not yet submitted your tax information to our office, you can do so in one of the following ways:
- Online | Securely upload documents at www.ercpa.com by selecting Client Portal located in the main menu at the top of our website.
- Email | If you have means to securely send email, your information can be emailed to the following mailboxes:
- Fax | Information can be faxed to our respective ERCPA office locations, as follows:
- Springfield: 417-887-0619
- Republic: 417-732-1003
- Branson: 417-339-4669
- Mail | As always, you are welcome to mail your information to our offices.
- Drop Off | Administrative Staff will be wearing disposable gloves to receive information.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR TAX RETURN
- Electronic Option | We strongly recommend that you to take advantage of the electronic option for delivery of your tax return. Your accountant will provide additional information when your return is ready to be delivered.
- Mail | If needed, we will mail your tax return and related information to you if it is not too close to the filing deadline.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We recognize the upheaval and uncertainty that you may be experiencing due to the effect of the coronavirus crisis locally, nationally, and globally. Our staff is available and ready to help you and your business navigate these tough times. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
We will continue to provide updates on our response to the COVID-19 pandemic as they become available, or as adjustments become necessary to comply with public health guidelines.
Thank you for your patronage and flexibility as we continue to serve as your Trusted Business Advisors.
ELLIOTT, ROBINSON & COMPANY, LLP, CPAs