Elliott, Robinson & Company, LLP, CPAs is thankful for your continued cooperation throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. In response to the State of Missouri reopen strategy as outlined in the “Show Me Strong” Recovery Plan along with the additional guidelines for Greene County as issued by the City of Springfield Mayor, Ken McClure, ERCPA will abide by the emphasized importance to continue to remain cautious.
Effective May 4, 2020 through May 24, 2020, all ERCPA office locations will remain closed to the public in an effort to take a conservative approach in the reopening of our offices.
Our goal is to minimize the risk to everyone. The safety and health of the entire ERCPA staff and their families is our first priority. Phase 1 of the ERCPA Reopening Plan will remain very similar to the precautionary guidelines we first placed into action on March 17, 2020.
ERCPA will continue to utilize its virtual workplace technology with the majority of our staff working remotely to provide seamless services. Limited staff is working in each office location to process accounting and tax documentation.
ERCPA welcomes the scheduling of conference calls and Zoom meetings. Please reach out to your ERCPA advisor to schedule virtual appointments.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our hours of operation at ERCPA office locations:
- Springfield: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Republic: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- Branson: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday – Thursday; 8:00 AM to Noon, Friday
DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
Documents can be exchanged at our respective ERCPA office locations, as follows:
- Drop Off – Place documents on tables in vestibule.
- Pick Up – Call office upon arrival to pick up documents in vestibule.
- Drop Off – Place documents in drop slot located to the left of the door (available 24/7).
- Pick Up – Call office upon arrival for safe pick up.
- Drop Off – Place documents on table located right inside the door.
- Pick Up – Call office upon arrival to pick up documents at office entrance.
When discussed, documents and deliverables will be transitioned to electronic or mailed delivery.
EMAIL AND CLIENT PORTAL | to submit tax information
Digital submission is still encouraged as follows:
- Online: Securely upload documents at ercpa.com by selecting Client Portal located in the main menu at the top of our website.
- Email: If you have means to securely send email, your information can be emailed to the following mailboxes:
TRUSTED BUSINESS ADVISORS
Our mission is to be our clients’ most trusted business advisor. We are committed to excellence and dedicated to integrity. Please contact your ERCPA advisor with any questions or concerns.
ELLIOTT, ROBINSON & COMPANY, LLP
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS