Elliott, Robinson & Company, LLP, CPAs truly appreciates your cooperation as we collectively navigate throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. ERCPA continues to closely monitor and abide by the State of Missouri reopening strategy as outlined in the “Show Me Strong” Recovery Plan including local guidelines issued by Greene County and the City of Springfield.
Effective May 26, 2020, all ERCPA office locations reopened to the public with precautionary measures in place.
Our goal remains constant to minimize the risk to staff, clients, and community members. ERCPA offices continue to enhance precautions for facilitating social distancing, implementing cleaning regimens including surfaces / hand sanitizing, and installing COVID-19 protective equipment.
WHAT REOPENING LOOKS LIKE
Please note the following measures in place and available accommodations:
- Staff members are working both in the office and remotely
- Receptionists are wearing protective face masks
- Sneeze shields have been installed to the receptionist desks
- Conference rooms will be sanitized after each client meeting
- Social distancing barriers are in place throughout the office buildings
- Virtual meetings remain available upon request
- Social distancing drop off and pick up methods remain available upon request
- Delivery options for documents are available via electronic, mail, and in-person
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We recognize the upheaval and uncertainty that you may be experiencing due to the effect of the coronavirus crisis locally, nationally, and globally. Our staff is available and ready to listen, evaluate, and create solutions to help you and your business during these unprecedented times. Please contact your ERCPA advisor for professional guidance and for scheduling appointments.
As always, thank you for your patronage as we continue to serve as your Trusted Business Advisors.